Sherpa's mission: Empower real estate professionals to succeed by creating the most powerful real estate-focused tech suite in the world. Sherpa makes prospect communications for real estate professionals easy and powerful. We are a small bootstrapped team experiencing exponential growth in demand for our services, and we need your help!
Core Values: Care360 (Family & Self, Team, Customer) - Be Curious - Take Ownership - Independent Team Player - Focus On Results
This is a full-time remote position (w2 or contract depending on your preference and where you live). Our team is 100% distributed, and you can work from anywhere!
We're looking for an experienced backend developer who is proficient with Django and Django REST
Framework. The primary focus of the selected candidate will be to develop new services, features and also maintain/improve the current system which is built with Django REST Framework.
- 3+ years of experience working with Django
- 3+ years of working with Django REST Framework
- Experience with auto-generated documentation
- Experience with building an oauth2 service for outside applications
- Experience working with asynchronous celery tasks
- Comfortable working with many 3rd party services
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and taking great pride in what you build
- Attention to detail and desire to build out clean and beautiful code that future developers will enjoy
- Join a team with an existing product and build out REST API functionality
- Help build out new services that complement our existing core product
- Work with the backend team to increase efficiency of development and performance of our systems
- Maintain current project standards and offer suggestions for future improvement
- Build out supported functionality of django admin to help business staff
- Strong focus on building out well-documented, tested, resilient code to improve agility/stability of our products
- Be a good communicator and express your concerns or need for elaboration on requirements