As a Backend Developer at NA-KD you will be responsible for building and extending an international e-commerce platform, based on Microsoft technologies, hosted on Azure. There will also be opportunities to create new e-commerce platforms, tooling to improve new and existing workflows and to further innovate within the Episerver Commerce platform. Your goals are set high and you plan to eventually become the best in your field. You have a genuine interest for technology and are keeping up with the latest developments. You appreciate the value of process but can be flexible in a fast paced, start-up environment when the conditions call for it. You find joy in being the hero, solving hard problems and bringing solutions to market when it seems there are none.
Responsibilities (What you will do)
- Work in a small cross-functional product squad focusing on a certain area of NA-KD platform.
- Design, prototype, develop, organise and maintain both new and existing applications, integrations and services on our current platform + brand new platforms
- Communicating and collaborating daily with designers, testers other engineers
- Work in a fast-paced start-up like environment
- Being a highly valued member of a great, growing team
- Strong grasp of and experience with .net programming, minimum 4 years
- Strong grasp of and experience with c# programming
- Experience of MVC
- Experience of SQL/T-SQL
- Experience of Agile Methodologies
- Experience of Q/A and automated testing
- Experience of working in Agile fast-paced teams with SCRUM methodology
- Experience of Git or other versioning
And at least basic knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Episerver and/or Episerver Commerce
- Inriver PIM
- Web services
Location: Gothenburg or Remote(EU)
Start Date: ASAP
ONLY APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and a hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.