At Spline (spline.design
), we are building a design tool to create 3d content for the web.
We are a team of two, and we are just starting. We are looking for someone who can help us solve Spline app technical/graphic challenges.
🌈 We are passionate about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.
What's the job?
- Plan, design, and develop backend components.
- Code/Build/Design scalable architecture/processes for our design tool.
- Work closely with front-end developers and help us solve the technical/graphical challenges.
Note: We are a small team! So we don't have a hierarchical structure as is common in big companies, this means that daily work with us could be very different from corporate/established work you may have done before.
- Experience (4+ years) with Backend development (Please share real-life projects you worked on).
- Experience (4+ years) with NodeJS(or Go)/AWS/Lambda/REST APIs/PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of architectural design/patterns.
- Front-end experience (Like React, Svelte, Angular or others).
- Experience backend development for computer graphics related projects (Games/Image Processing, etc.).
Why working with us?
🧩Our goal is to rethink the design process: 3d first, realtime, always, and interactive. There is so much tech progress happening, but the creative tools available are still the same: hard to use, technical, not web-based, and costly.
If you are interested in the creative world and love working in backend challenges, you will get fun!