is a platform that will streamline API–blockchain integrations. ChainAPI is a founding member of API3, and aims to provide API3 with a wide variety of first-party oracles—oracles operated by the API providers themselves. This position will support the development of ChainAPI as a product.
- Have full ownership of the product, including
- Writing specs
- Involved in prototyping discussions
- Reviewing wireframes
- User Acceptance Testing
- Managing the project backlog
- Acquire a strong knowledge of API3’s solutions (e.g. dAPIs, Airnode) and stay up to date with API3 development
- Work remotely with an internationally distributed team
- Is a self-starter and requires minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
- 2+ years of writing technical specifications.
- Experience with blockchain technologies as a user
- Experience and understanding of web APIs
- Past experience in blockchain projects.
- Project management experience.