As one of the first 3 outbound-focused Business Development Representatives on the Sales team, you'll be the first point of contact for all of Qwilr's outbound sales efforts.
You will help leads understand the problems Qwilr solves and generate demand and excitement for Qwilr's product within large organizations that fall squarely within Qwilr's highest value target market.
You'll be directly contributing to Qwilr's growth, learning the ropes of a growth-stage startup and the ins and out of sales. This presents an opportunity for you to grow with the organization — with a path into an Account Executive role for top-performers.
It is an incredibly exciting time at Qwilr — we're growing as never before — and with your help, we'll reach even greater heights.
You can find the full job description here
Note: This is a remote role for folks in Denver, with regular co-locating days with our small but growing team in Denver.
The core responsibilities of this role are to:
- Take cold leads, warm them up and convert them into qualified opportunities for the Account Executives with whom you'll be partnered.
- Draft highly personalized emails that engage leads by helping them recognize the problems Qwilr solves and the value it can offer to their organizations.
- Cold call leads (even C-level executives) whenever that makes sense.
- Quickly develop an understanding of Qwilr's ideal customer base and effectively showcase Qwilr's unique value propositions — whether through email, phone, or video calls.
- Enjoy creative license and demonstrate resourcefulness in managing limited time and resources wisely, to ensure you're always doing things that really matter and get you closer to success.
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You have some experience in a BDR or SDR role and are comfortable engaging leads through email, phone, and video.
- You have a consultative sales approach and excel at developing your own sales style and tailoring every conversation to a lead's unique circumstances — we don't use mechanical sequences or scripts at Qwilr, so you'll be operating in a relatively unstructured environment.
- You believe in Qwilr's mission and recognize the unique value Qwilr's product offers.
- You're enthusiastic, energetic, and ambitious, with a desire to continue learning and improving. You also take the initiative to help promote the same among your peers.
It'd be a bonus if...
- You have experience selling to sales and marketing leaders.
- You're familiar with CRMs like HubSpot and Salesforce.
- You have experience at a growth-stage B2B SaaS company.
We have a loyal and growing base of thousands of customers, in over 50 countries, and millions of dollars in revenue — and we're ready to take the next step and grow!
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- Generous parental leave
- Amazing company-wide retreats every year
- Budget for work setup, further education, conferences, and books
- Remote friendly, parent-friendly & support for flexible working arrangements
- Plus we do the small stuff well too: social evenings, team dinners out when we're together, team events, and lots more (when the COVID-19 situation allows).