We are looking for a Business Development Representative to be a key member of the Sales team. The Business Development Representatives drive impact at ReCharge by identifying and qualifying a high number of quality leads and communicating ReCharge’s value proposition to prospective merchants during the initial phase of the sales process.
We are looking for Volume. We’re not splitting hairs here; Your sole job will be to produce leads, book demos and prep a sale for close by prospecting, researching and qualifying prospective clients. We have clear paths forward to Sales or Partnerships and champion those who bring their best to the team every day.
Start ups aren’t for everyone - being unafraid to fail fast and jump up faster takes a lot of grit. We’re grateful for the powerhouse team we have in place and would be excited to bring on another tenacious, forward thinking person on board.
What You’ll Do:
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Help drive sales growth through new customer acquisition and surfacing of underpenetrated inbound pipeline.
- Identify and target emerging merchants and hop on discovery calls to learn more about what the merchant is looking to achieve.
- Communicate ReCharge’s value proposition and technical abilities to prospective merchants during the initial phase of the sales process.
- Transition engaged merchants into the hands of the Solutions Consultant team based on an acceptance-oriented methodology.
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing Hubspot and Outreach.io to document progress and drive these accounts simultaneously.
- Conduct in depth market research to identify and qualify new account opportunities and become knowledgeable on competitor products to develop strategies to successfully promote ReCharge.
- Gain extensive experience working closely with our sales, marketing and partnership teams
- Act as a brand ambassador for ReCharge and create a fantastic first impression with our merchants
- Learn to sell effectively in a dynamic, innovative, fast-paced environment
- Understand complex enterprise business requirements and help bridge the gap to Solutions Consultants
What You'll Bring
- 0 - 2 years of inside technology sales experience with a history of success in a consultative sales environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and a positive attitude even when dealing with rejection
- Ability to meet and exceed achievable targets
- High degree of motivation and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to thrive in a quickly changing environment and deal with ambiguity
- Ability and desire to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
- Knowledge in Salesforce/Hubspot CRM a plus
- Knowledge of the ecommerce industry