View our full job description, benefits and check out the team here
: https://team.qwilr.com/BDR-2020-zNIV2NQQPWjbNote: This is a remote role for folks in North America who can cover mainly PST hours or an on-site role in our Sydney office (with flexible working, especially given COVID-19).
We're re-imagining customer communication for businesses.
At Qwilr, we've packaged up the perfect way to create documents: amazing, design-perfect pages, which anyone can create. They come with payment, e-sign, easy integration into your CRM, and all the other functionality you wish your old PDF documents had.
We have made a beautiful product that solves customers' needs, and that in turn has made us a strong business, with a multi-million dollar ARR, consistent growth and incredibly low churn.
It's now time for us to scale this growth and we want you to come and be part of it.
Business Development Representative
As the first outbound-focused Business Development Representative on the Sales team, you'll be the first point of contact for all of Qwilr's outbound sales efforts. You will help leads understand the problems Qwilr solves and generate demand and excitement for Qwilr's product within large organisations that fall squarely within Qwilr's highest value target market.
You'll be directly contributing to Qwilr's growth, learning the ropes of a growth-stage startup and the ins and out of sales. This presents an opportunity for you to grow with the organisation — with a path into an Account Executive role for top-performers.
It is an incredibly exciting time at Qwilr — we're growing as never before — and with your help we'll reach even greater heights.
The core responsibilities of this role are to:
- Take cold leads, warm them up and convert them into qualified opportunities for the Account Executives with whom you'll be partnered.
- Draft highly personalised emails that engage leads by helping them recognise the problems Qwilr solves and the value it can offer to their organisations.
- Cold call leads (even C-level executives) whenever that make sense.
- Quickly develop an understanding of Qwilr's ideal customer base and effectively showcase Qwilr's unique value propositions — whether through email, phone or video calls.
- Enjoy creative license and demonstrate resourcefulness in managing limited time and resources wisely, to ensure you're always doing things that really matter and get you closer to success.
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You have some experience in a BDR or SDR role and are comfortable engaging leads through email, phone and video.
- You have a consultative sales approach and excel at developing your own sales style and tailoring every conversation to a lead's unique circumstances — we don't use mechanical sequences or scripts at Qwilr, so you'll be operating in a relatively unstructured environment.
- You believe in Qwilr's mission and recognise the unique value Qwilr's product offers.
- You're enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious, with a desire to continue learning and improving. You also take initiative to help promote the same among your peers.
It'd be a bonus if...
- You have experience selling to sales and marketing leaders.
- You're familiar with CRMs like HubSpot and Salesforce.
- You have experience at a growth-stage B2B SaaS company.