Business Researcher - Growth & Advertising at Inside.com: Help make our subscribers smarter.
As a Business Researcher, you’ll read the most important news of the day, grok it, and then create deeper dives by analyzing the data, history, products, companies, services, and executives in and around those stories. Our subscribers are CEOs, founders, investors, and big company executives who are looking to efficiently understand the story behind the stories in mainstream news.
You likely consume WaitButWhy, The Knowledge Project, Traction, GaryV & Neil Patel, business bios, Startup=Growth, Grammar Girl, The Only Thing That Matters, Do Things That Don’t Scale, Masters of Scale, and similar fare. You follow marketing, advertising, and growth leaders on twitter and follow the trends. You have a list of hacks you love and have maybe broken a few rules for the sake of growth.
We are not looking for traditional journalists, but rather researchers. Folks who are smart, growth-minded, and interested in learning as much as they can. You’ll work alongside a team of other Business Researchers and writers to create compelling content. You’re at home in the fast-paced startup environment and eager to move fast. You’ll have a seat at the table and we want you to bring ideas as we create success together. We play as a team and we win as a team.
- You will work in a fast-paced startup that embraces Kaizen (the process of continually getting better).
- We’ll pay you $60,000 to work from home.
- If selected to move forward, we will pay you to co-work on the newsletter for a few days.
- Ability to quickly find & understand information online
- Ability to efficiently source, contact and interview experts
- Ability to read and understand financial documents
- Ability to think critically and write simply
- An understanding of marketing and growth tactics
- An insatiable appetite to learn more, think from first principles and question everything
Still reading? Please apply at jobs.inside.com!
At Inside, we believe in growth and innovation. We understand that differences make us stronger and we embrace our uniqueness. Inside is at its best when our teammates can be their most authentic selves and feel respected, included, and heard.
At Inside, we play as a team and we win as a team. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds and locations. And together, we are stronger.
Inside is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.