LaunchBoom is transforming how products are launched online. We've created an innovative product launch system that leverages crowdfunding platforms in a way not seen before. Our success since 2015 has allowed us to become the fastest growing company in the crowdfunding industry.
Are you ready to kickstart your career with the fastest growing company in crowdfunding? Do you love surrounding yourself with people that will push you to grow? Are you willing to get on the ground floor of a start-up with incredible growth opportunities?
If you answered "yes", then keep on reading…
As a Campaign Strategist, you are ultimately responsible for the success of the crowdfunding campaign. It may seem like a heavy burden, but you look at it as an exciting challenge. You are our client's champion. You are able to take a completely new project from idea to selling millions of dollars worth of product in the matter of 6 months.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Product positioning & messaging
- Running Facebook/Google Advertising campaigns for our clients from end to end
- Audience, copy, imagery ideation and creation
- Programming of ads
- Daily Optimization and ad scaling
- Producing reports for clients
The requirements are simple:
- Minimum two years experience in Facebook Advertising
- You must be highly motivated
- You must have great communication skills
- You must have a burning desire to learn about crowdfunding and digital marketing. We will provide EXTENSIVE training!
- Agency experience is preferred
More About Your Future Team
) is the most effective product launch system and full service marketing agency that manages the entire crowdfunding process from start to finish. We partner with companies looking to launch new innovative products on Indiegogo or Kickstarter.
We are Certified Kickstarter Experts, Certified Indiegogo Experts, and Facebook Marketing Partners.
One Last Thing...
We've been incredibly successful since we started in 2015, but LaunchBoom is a start-up. If that scares you, then this job isn't for you. If you are looking to join a startup because you think it sounds fun, then this job isn't for you.
This job is going to be one of the most challenging jobs you've ever done, but it will be extremely rewarding and leave you open to incredible growth opportunities within the company.
If you are still with us, then we'd love to hear from you.
Nitty gritty details
- $55K/year starting (Must be a US citizen to be a W2 employee)
- Revenue share bonus structure
- Healthcare (100% of premium covered) (Must be a US citizen for this)
- 401K Plan with 4% Match (Must be a US citizen for this)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Remote work
- Extensive training