Full-time · Start date asap · Up to 100% Europe remote · EU citizens · Europe (pref. max +/- 3 hours difference to CET)
WE ARE REVOLGY
...a bunch of cloud-native enthusiasts. Currently, there are about 60 of us. Leading Czech cloud-services company, on the market since 1996. Certified and trusted partner of Google and AWS, providing digital transformation services through cloud infrastructure and online collaboration tools. Helping our 2000+ B2B (Baltics 2 Balkan) clients grow their business in the cloud.
WE WANT YOU! 🤩
Our team of super ambitious folks with strong collaboration and communication skills needs a new colleague. We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Marketing team who will be ready to drive demand for the company's products and services through brand awareness, conversion to qualified leads and helping loyal customers refer others. This role reports to the company CEO.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
🤗 Remote-first culture - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while travelling or in our office in Prague. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours, as long as you can attend scheduled meetings.
👨👩👧👧 Revolgy people - We believe that teamwork and trust are what matters. And we live that. People at Revolgy are not afraid to take responsibility, not afraid to make important decisions. We are curious, confident, and willing to learn and improve.
💡 Complex challenges - We drive business growth by simplifying the way companies work through the meaningful use of modern tools. We aim to take care of the technological side of things for our customers so that they can fully concentrate on developing their own products and services.
As a Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll be responsible for activities that have to do with creating, communicating and delivering offerings that have value for customers, clients or business partners. You’ll also:
- Be a member of the board and lead Revolgy marketing, from positioning and brand strategy, to demand generation and marketing spend optimization
- Analyze the current state of marketing and propose possible improvements
- Assign project tasks to team members and supervise the execution of the project roadmap
- Design quarterly OKRs, and budget proposals that will help the team reach its goals
- Hire and manage team members and vendors towards reaching goals defined by OKRs and high ROI on marketing
- Manage discretionary spend (i.e. paid search, events) to maximize LTV/CAC ratios
- B2B marketing experience in IT/Tech field, especially in cloud technologies and SaaS
- Good understanding of corporate IT (how it works, what kind of needs and problems it solves)
- Knowledge of cloud market with a focus on Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services
- Experience with account-based marketing (ABM)
- Knowledge of working with HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Knowledge of SEO and web analytics
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with remote team leadership
- High accountability and the ability to work independently, team spirit, great analytical skills
- Fluent and confident communication skills in English (C1)
Remote-first environment · Flexible working hours · 4 weeks of paid vacation + 1 additional week after 12 months · Refreshment & unlimited coffee in the office · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Sim card and mobile phone contribution for employees · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Paid training and certifications · Attending conferences and having the option to present · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events & meetups
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the application form
and we'll be in touch. If not, no worries, perhaps we will cross paths again in the future!
After you apply
Our application process usually includes an initial chat with the hiring manager, writing an article, shooting a video, then a chat with 2-4 additional team members, Gallup CliftonStrengths online analysis to discover your unique talent DNA, and a final chat with Mirek, our CEO.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you 🙏
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.