Qualities We’re Looking For
- Someone who is forward thinking, consistently looking to learn and sharpen their skill set.
- A developer who will not only work through the task at hand, but also ensure standards of work are met with industry expectations.
- Willingness to follow processes and communicate consistent work/progress in a remote environment.
- Eager to grow with a fast-paced and determined team of individuals.
- Someone who takes pride in their work and is consistent with quality assurance as a part of their project ownership.
- Someone who will lean into their historical knowledge of Chrome Ext builds while also being open to asking for help. We thrive on collaboration at DA and are looking for that balance between Expert and Collaborator in all our developers.
● Proven experience building and launching Chrome Extensions.
● A willingness to work with project managers to set and meet client expectations.
● Willingness and ability to test products in controlled environments prior to going live.
● Participation in code reviews.
● Clear, concise communication during all stages and in all aspects of a project.
● A thorough understanding of Web development concepts and practices.
● Experience using performance tuning tools and techniques for web applications (ie GitHub).
● An attention to detail and analytical thinking.
● Front-end development with back-end experience
● Experience building high-quality Chrome Extensions
● Experience in design implementation and UI/UX output from a designer mockup.
● Experience in cross platform mobile development is a plus (preferred but not required).
● Web API
● REST based web services
● XML & JSON
● Competitive pay.
● Generous vacation/time-off policy.
● Ability to work remote.
Looking forward to hearing from you and we will be in touch if we feel you may be a good fit for our team!