Facet is disrupting the wealth management industry. Our innovative technology and unique advisor model allow us to deliver high quality financial services previously available only to the very wealthy, to the 33 million mass affluent households in the US. As a company, our goals are:
- Help millions of Americans achieve their financial goals through high quality financial advice previously not available
- Build the next generation of financial planning and financial life management tools that redefine how wealth management is delivered
- Create a company culture that is as fun as it is stimulating
Our Promise to You:
- A-players: Life is too short to work with people who aren’t rockstars
- Data Wins: We are objective to a fault
- Integrity: Helping people with their money requires incredible trust. We do not take this lightly
- Everyone Has a Voice: Great ideas can come from anywhere. We will always listen
- Continuous Improvement: we commit to always asking how we can be better, in everything that we do (including the hiring process!)
Facet is looking for driven, entry-level sales professionals ready to propel their careers. As a Client Success Associate, you will be an integral member of the Facet family and will work in an exciting and collaborative team environment with Client Success Managers and the rest of the Facet team. You will be responsible for conveying Facet’s mission to potential clients, and will be a key point of contact during the onboarding process. This position offers excellent training and earning potential to anyone willing to learn and work hard in a fast-paced sales environment.
- You want to work in sales and are passionate about career growth
- You are willing to work weekends
- You are looking for an entry-level position and want to be considered for a promotion within 6 months
- You want to work in a casual and technology-driven startup environment
- You are interested in outbound B2C sales, preferably over the phone.
- You have the desire to spend your day talking to people.
- You are organized, diligent, and persistent
Specific Job Requirements:
- Make a large volume of outbound calls to potential clients and convert those leads to appointments for Client Success Managers
- Follow scripts to deliver Facet’s value proposition and handle questions and objections
- Deliver the Facet Wealth value proposition to potential clients
- Manage and accurately track leads to ensure timely follow up
- Conduct outbound sales campaigns to initiate contact with potential clients
- Available to work Friday-Tuesday schedule
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience or interest in the financial services industry, sales to individual customers, or cold calling a plus
- A sales mentality – you are comfortable with part of your compensation being tied to performance and believe in owning your own destiny
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
- Client first attitude, professional demeanor, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility
- Excellent computer skills along with the ability to learn in-house software and tools – this is critical as we are not only a financial services company, but also a tech startup!
Why This Job Is Awesome:
We are a passionate group of people who wholeheartedly believe in always acting in the best interest of our clients. We have fun, take every day as a new challenge and encourage creativity. If you thrive in transparency, constant role evolution and aren’t too bad at darts and cornhole, apply now!
- Competitive salary, bonus, and potential for equity: we pay up for the best talent
- Work from anywhere: our founders are big fans of distributed work
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work schedules: we trust you
- All the benefits: health insurance, 401(k), etc (oh, and a dedicated financial planner)
- Work with the best: see our A-player credo above
- Potential for advancement- we want our team members to improve personally and professionally!
- Take a shot at helping millions of people live better financial lives