As our Director of Client Success, you will be required to successfully drive a team to perform new business growth, scaling the team assigned to manage the book of business for our US-based customers, customer success, and retention.
Your leadership will build and guide the team to understand customer requirements and help our customers succeed with Influx and ensure they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle.
Your team works seamlessly and continuously with Delivery to: ensure new customers are implemented and onboarded effectively, conduct product training, drive adoption, and retention.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Management
- You demonstrate prior experience leading and/or building a customer success (or equivalent) function
- You hold 5+ years of management experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing company AND
A proven track record of conducting quantitative analysis to derive insights and implement growth strategies
- You are keen on people management and development; demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous training and coaching
- Capably prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- Give attention to detail ALWAYS
- Have passion for customers and a strong focus on the customer experience
- Show experience working with C-level client executives is a must
- Are a high energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
What you do
- Lead, scale, and manage a team of Customer Success Managers to service US based customers
- Design and launch critical programs to improve customer experience and operational efficiency
- Segment & tier portfolios, and design service strategy to optimize resource allocation
- Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Create frameworks to measure and optimize end-to-end customer lifecycle
- Foster an environment of collaboration and ongoing learning within the team and across the customer lifecycle
- Executive analysis of customer health to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management
- You drive and guarantee ongoing satisfaction through relationship management
- You are a proven leader with a track record of building strong relationships and delivering programs that delight customers, improve brand loyalty, and can scale within a rapidly growing business. As an experienced executive in a high growth environment, you should possess innovativeness, passion, and the know-how to get things done while working in collaboration with other teams.
- You work with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Support, Marketing and Finance.
- Your overall success will be measured on customer adoption/usage, customer satisfaction, and customer retention.