About this Opportunity
Fusion Sport is searching for a Cloud Engineer to join our global Cloud Technology team to support and maintain the performance of our technology systems. Working primarily with an agile and remote team, the ideal candidate is autonomous and flexible, willing to be a part of the 24/7 team that keeps our systems running seamlessly for our clients. The role has great growth potential to expand on your Cloud based skills into a global level with an AWS focus.
Reporting to the Software Engineer Team Lead, the Cloud Engineer will build and manage innovative, scalable, agile and secure AWS environments to meet the current and future needs of Fusion Sport and its impressive client list.
The role is a permanent full-time opportunity based out of our modern Broomfield office with opportunity to work remotely, ideally you would visit the office at least 2 days a week.
This role has an essential on-call component with a generous allowance to meet the needs of our global team.
To apply for this role, please submit a concise cover letter & your most up to date resume for consideration on this job portal.
About Fusion Sport
Fusion Sport is a global leader in human performance software. Our customers include national sporting federations, Olympic committees and many of the world’s highest profile sporting teams. Increasingly our platform is used in the performing arts, in the military, and across hundreds of organisations striving to optimise performance outcomes. With a commitment to engineering excellence and a passion for human performance, the Fusion Sport team are recognised globally for their innovation in the sector and for providing the benchmark analytics platform for the world's leading athletes. Venture capital funded, and with offices in Australia, the UK and the US, we are driven by an uncompromising passion for delivering the best product in the market, and for helping our customers around the world optimise human performance both on and off the playing field.
- Collaborate with our architects, engineering and development teams to identify and implement the most optimal AWS cloud solutions
- Implement processes and tools to successfully deploy and debug cloud initiatives with best practice DevOps techniques across the entire solution development lifecycle
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Develop and implement re-usable cloud Infrastructure modules and templates using DevSecOps practices (Infrastructure As Code, CI/CD, Agile Work Methods, Policy-as-code, secure by design)
- Deploy and modify existing templates to deliver production grade Cloud Infrastructure for consumers of the service
- Contribute to architecture and design processes to ensure new services and solutions meet stakeholder requirements and expectations
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale
- This position will collaborate and be part of a global team with team members based in New Zealand, Australia and the USA
- 2 - 4 years of experience with cloud infrastructure engineering on AWS or Azure
- Previous Experience in one or more Infrastructure or Application Development domain such as: Network Engineering, IaaS Engineering, DevSecOps, Automation Tools Engineering will be advantageous
- Bachelors degree from a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) Preferred
- Leverage cloud engineering expertise for a specific Cloud Service Provider (e.g. AWS)
- Experience with Cloud Automation Development Tool such as Git, CircleCI, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, Python/Bash/Powershell Scripting
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan with employer contributions
- 4 Weeks PAID Annual leave per year
- 2 Weeks PAID Personal leave per year
- 10 days PAID public holidays per year
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Flexible/ Remote Working arrangements available but ideally at least 2 days in Broomfield office
- Salary negotiable based on experience and qualifications
- Relocation Assistance for interstate applicants
Fusion Sport is a proactive equal opportunity employer, and a company that seeks to find great people, even if they don’t “fit the mould” according to formal job descriptions or traditional corporate environments. If you feel you don’t quite fit the exact job description requirements listed here, but can still bring something great to Fusion, please apply!
- To apply for this role, please submit a concise cover letter & your most up to date resume for consideration on this job portal
- A national police check will be required to be completed for this role
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States of America
- If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact the HR team on firstname.lastname@example.org
*A note from the Fusion Sport HR Team to recruitment firms: We politely ask that you avoid making any approaches or sending any unsolicited resumes to our HR team or Hiring Leaders across our business. Fusion Sport will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.