What we’re looking for:
We recently closed a Seed round of funding, and we have a new opening for a part-time marketing hire that will report to our Chief Marketing Officer. This person should be comfortable working within different areas of marketing, such as email marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing. Must be able to work within a dynamic, fast-paced startup within “vice” tech. We’re a fun team making waves in a unique, yet huge industry. Come join us today and help us disrupt the centuries-old bookmaker.
- Excellent communication skills. Our CMO will be relying on you to take on a variety of marketing tasks and ask for help when necessary.
- Manage the weekly/monthly/quarterly content marketing calendar
- Work with contractors when necessary to produce content
- Identify high-value SEO keywords for our content strategy
- Engage with and grow our audience on social media
- Manage our weekly podcast, Ball and Chain
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with guests
- Edit and distribute episodes via social media and our our website
- Reach out to potential guests
- Coordinate with and manage external partners and agencies
- Use email marketing software to schedule drip campaigns and communications with customers
Must have skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a marketing role
- Able to rigorously prioritize, organize, and understand what needs to be accomplished and by when. Being deadline-driven is a must
- Fluent in online communication and management tools such as Asana and Slack
- Previous experience using Wordpress to publish blog content
- Familiarity with SEO and content marketing
- Comfortable receiving feedback on creative work and implementing any necessary changes
- Ability to think creatively and share ideas
This is a part-time, contract role (20 hours per week) that has the potential to become a full-time employee position in the very near future.
ZenSports is committed to creating and promoting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.