FunnelEnvy is looking for a creative Content Marketing Specialist to execute our content and demand generation programs.
Who We’re Looking For
Ideal candidates should be driven self-starters who are excited to be a part of a team leading the way in data-driven personalization and passionate about driving results in a fast paced startup.
- Drive our content strategy across platforms and channels in alignment with the vision of the leadership team.
- Help define the voice and establish FunnelEnvy as a thought leader in the revenue marketing and data-driven personalization category.
- Create new content in various formats (long/short copy, audio, video) that communicates our thought leadership POV to the market.
- Distribute content that is optimized for specific content channels and platforms.
- Execute demand generation campaigns such as email, webinars, podcasts, and paid acquisition campaigns (Google Ads, Linkedin, etc) to drive new user growth.
- Identify top performing channel(s) based on acquisition cost, lead quality and conversion rate.
- Establish a monthly marketing campaign calendar of content, campaigns, and events that will allow us to operationalize our key marketing programs ongoing.
- Manage our social media and website presence.
Key competencies to be successful at this position
- 3+ years of experience with creating content, ideally for a B2B/software company.
- Experience managing and executing on a brand’s content strategy including content for the website, blog, digital assets (white paper, ebook, case studies) and social media accounts.
- Experience efficiently and effectively managing multiple campaigns across multiple marketing platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Ads, Adroll, etc).
- Hands on experience with running outbound marketing campaigns using platforms like Marketo, Hubspot, Outreach.IO, etc. and how to integrate campaign data with Salesforce.
- Takes a data driven approach to marketing campaigns with an ability to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful ROI conclusions from it.
- Ability to manage contractors and agencies as needed to execute on a given task in scope, on time and on budget.
- Experience with web analytics a plus
- Prior experience in graphics and design a plus.
The things that we absolutely need in a candidate
Excellent communication skills – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
Resourceful problem solver – We don’t have all the answers, so we are looking to you to help figure out the best way forward with our marketing programs and strategy. Trial and error will be part of the process.
Organization & planning – Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities and outcomes.
Team-Oriented & Collaborative – Marketing and sales are team sports at FunnelEnvy.
Willingness to roll up your sleeves – Need the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. We have a small operation, so this isn’t a role for professional managers.
Passion for learning new things – We hit a relatively broad base of skill sets in our work, so if you just want to focus on the one thing you do well then this might not be the position for you. Ideally you’ll be able to teach us things as well.
Willingness to take (calculated) risks – We’re an entrepreneurial firm and absolutely encourage intelligent risk taking.
Value Evidence over Opinion – At FunnelEnvy it’s far less important to be right than it is to get it right.
Genuine enthusiasm for the problems we’re solving – Life is too short to do anything you’re not excited about.