is an IT Consultancy specializing in the development of high-quality web-based applications. Skapa is seeking a multi-talented developer with .NET and React experience to join our growing team.
We are focused on supporting the growth of high-performance organizations both locally and nationally. We believe in a no-nonsense culture that is focused on delivering value to our clients. This means that we are focused on learning, execution and teamwork. And of course, we have fun doing it.
We are seeking a mid-level developer with .NET and React experience that will be on a team responsible for building and maintaining applications using React, ASP.NET (Full Framework and Core), SQL Server, CosmosDb (a NoSQL db). Your primary responsibility will be to develop features from backend code to the front-end web page, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different components. Responsibilities
- Translate stories into functional components
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET (Core or Full Framework) and React
- Experience with Bootstrap, REST APIs, Integrating Systems
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire and ability to learn
- Strong knowledge of web-based programming frameworks
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building scalable applications
- Proficient with Git
- Experience in an Agile environment (and a healthy disdain of Waterfall)
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems is a big plus
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter and resume (PDF). Please include a link to your GitHub repo, if you have one.
All applicants must be based in the USA.