We’re looking for a great communicator to help our customers use Memberful. You’ll have the chance to make a big impact by providing unexpectedly great customer support to all customers and prospects.
We’re a small team so autonomy, resourcefulness, and a sense of curiosity are necessary qualities for this role. When it comes to customer support, you believe in the PREACH framework
: You’re proud, responsible, empathetic, articulate, concise, and human. You also:
- Love teaching and helping others.
- Have exceptional writing skills.
- Have a strong work ethic and a desire to exceed expectations.
- Are skilled at prioritizing to-dos and have a calm demeanour.
- Embrace asynchronous communication and value deep work.
What you’ll work on
We believe deeply in providing unexpectedly great service to our customers. As a primary point of contact with customers on a small team, you'll make a big impact in this area. On a daily basis you'll be teaching new customer's how to use Memberful and helping established customers with questions about the product. Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting customers through our help desk which requires not only being a Memberful expert — but also understanding how Memberful integrates with WordPress and third-party apps like Mailchimp, Discord, and Zapier.
- Wearing a sales hat to help leads figure out if Memberful is the right fit for their membership business.
- Maintaining top-notch educational materials for all customers (i.e. help section of the website).
- Coordinating with the on-call engineer to prioritize and resolve technical tickets.
- Maintaining a list of customer feature requests.
- Communicating customer use cases and pain points to the team.
- Building scaleable processes to effectively serve customers as we grow.
Skills, Salary & Benefits
You should have experience with SaaS Customer Support and asynchronous work environments. Experience with WordPress would be a bonus.
- Salary of $40,000 - $60,000 USD — depending on experience.
- Work remotely from anywhere. (North American time zones preferred.)
- Life-compatible hours. Results-based culture.
- Flexible vacation. Take it when you need it.
How to apply
If you think you'd be a good fit, email ch @ memberful.com with [Customer Happiness] in the subject and tell us why. We strongly favor candidates who put extra effort into their cover letter and application. Let us know why you want this job, not just any job.