Zoomforth is the content experience platform for the modern enterprise. Our software makes the complex simple, and the boring beautiful. It's like Squarespace, but for professional communications.
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist at Zoomforth, you'll work with enterprise clients across the globe - from senior leadership to implementation teams, to ensure they get maximum value from the platform. A typical day might include client on-boarding workshops, drop-in training sessions, responding to client feedback or creating learning materials for new users. You'll also bring a customer perspective to cross-department discussions on everything from sales strategy to our product roadmap.
Join a profitable, growth-stage startup and work from anywhere, while learning with and from an amazing team.
Must be ordinarily resident of the US or UK. No agencies, thank you.
🌎 Remote Working | 🕑 Full Time | 💛 Employee Benefits
- Onboard and train new enterprise-level Zoomforth customers, remotely
- Proactively identify customer content needs and create FAQs, videos, and host webinars as needed
- Conduct bi-weekly drop-in training sessions for platform users
- Ensure new accounts realize Time To First Value as quickly as possible
- Maintain a detailed understanding of our ever-evolving product, speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs, and proactively share best practices
- Surface client feedback and insights to the rest of the organization, strengthening the feedback loop between CS and Product/Engineering
- Identify opportunities for networking, referrals and expansion
- Be an active member of a distributed team via tools like Slack, G Suite, Zoom, etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service, customer success or training role
- A fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills; you have the ability to read, interpret, and clarify customers' goals, and then craft thoughtful responses to help them achieve those goals
- A love of software; you're excited to explore, teach, and influence our product
- A great deal of personal drive; you have a track record of solving the problems you encounter, teaching yourself new skills and competencies, and finding answers yourself
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities; you feel comfortable commanding an audience, and providing virtual training to a handful, or hundreds, of senior level executives
- Problem solving abilities; you know when something is urgent, when to pick up the phone, when you can fix something vs. when to ask for help
- Exceptional organization skills; you're used to working with multiple systems and juggling multiple priorities
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Experience with CSS and/or HTML
- Graphic or web design experience
- Fluency in other European languages such as French, Spanish or Italian