If you love helping people succeed & have a passion for digital marketing this may be the perfect position for you. We’re looking for a customer support specialist to join our team.
The Member Services Specialist is responsible for ensuring all members are communicated with on an ongoing basis (beyond the automation) and clear on how to best plug into the program & get the help / support they need.
This person will work with the leadership team and operations department to ensure all clients receive consistent care throughout their experience. This person will also assess the department workflows, identify points of friction, creating solutions that provide maximum efficiency and high-level client servicing
To apply please send an email with the following details:
1. Why you fell you would be a great fit for this role.
2. What your salary expectations are
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
New Members (First Month)
- Conduct 30 Min 1:1 Onboarding Call with new members
- Access to Member Portal
- Access to FB Page
- What’s Included In Your Program
- How to Ask for Help
- Foundational Tools and How to Get Started
- Daily Coaching Calls/Specialist Trainings
- Scheduling Your Next Calls
- Conduct client check-ins every week for new clients and every 3 weeks very existing clients.
- Call all new members & welcome them, ensure that they’ve gotten access to the key resources & have scheduled their onboard calls with Josh & Jeff
Ongoing Members (30 Days and beyond)
- Check in with each member monthly via eMail & SMS (via HighLevel)
- Answer questions, connect them with their mentor or resources that they might need
- Assist clients with scheduling Quarterly Strategy Sessions
- Address any delinquent accounts and follow up with client to promote engagement and payment updates
Manage the Member Success System
- We have a Trello board where all our members are listed. They are rated Green, Yellow, Red. The Member Success Specialist is responsible for keeping this board upto date and to have a pulse on how member are doing / progressing.
Member Intensive Logistics
● Support the management of Member Intensive Events and logistics, ensuring all team
members complete their delegated tasks
- Check and respond to client emails within 1 business day.
- Assign emails to appropriate person on the team & communicate via Slack as needed team member
- Communicate client event details and updates
- Provide document links to client posts as requested
- Review the Facebook Groups daily to scan for unanswered questions & respond or tag a member of the team to ensure it is addressed