Customer Success Advisor
Our Services & Support Culture:
- We are a team of dedicated, creative, and highly collaborative innovators who prize integrity, courage, and enthusiasm
- Every member of our Services & Support team is a key player, and every customer’s success is our goal
- We believe in nurturing team members and encouraging them to grow their skills, talents, and careers
- We love people who share their ideas, and who are open to suggestions/feedback. We are always learning from one another and are looking for someone who appreciates this dynamic.
What You'll Do:
- Nurture and develop strong relationships with customers through ongoing and proactive communication, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention rates
- Onboard merchants to the platform and provide orientation to multi-channel marketplace selling
- Provide guidance on best practices while selling on e-commerce marketplaces selling best practices
- Understand client’s key goals and objectives, manage expectations and drive strategic goal alignment
- Develop a deep understanding of all products and ensure that accounts are utilizing all the appropriate features
- Keep up to date with market changes and product developments, communicate the impact on customer’s businesses and recommend action plans
- Provide the customer with an understanding of the resources available to help them achieve their sales goals
- Act as the customer advocate by assisting issue resolution and driving escalations as necessary
- Effectively work alongside other departments - including sales, product, and support - to ensure client success and that all work is carried out in a timely and accurate manner
- Capture client feedback and be the voice of the customer internally to impact processes and product development
- Be an agent of change by sharing your knowledge, tools, and techniques with the team
Skills & Requirements:
- Technical Account Management Experience is key
- Previous experience in retail, online retail or marketplace (Amazon, eBay, etc.) selling
- Experience delivering and supporting a SaaS solution is strongly preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to form long-term customer relationships
- Proficiency using Excel and MS Office applications
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Self-starting attitude and passion for succeeding, while also being a team player and role model to other team members
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
Nice to Have:
- Associates Degree (A.A.) / Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.)
- Ability to manage and shift priorities quickly and effectively when needed
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver high-quality deliverables
- Experience with CRM
- Hunger for continued learning
Join a company that’s at the forefront of 2 of the biggest trends today: eCommerce & Software as a Service (SaaS).
At Solid Commerce, we are creating SaaS products that power over $1 billion of eCommerce sales on 15+ online marketplaces. Our customers are eCommerce retailers who sell on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Shopify and other eCommerce platforms, and use our software to power their sales, inventory, orders & more.
Solid Commerce is seeking a team member who wants to help eCommerce merchants sell across the major online marketplaces.
With more than 10 years in business, Solid Commerce is a leader in developing SaaS products for the growing eCommerce economy. Join our family of developers, engineers, customer success professions and others and help our customers grow while being at the forefront of 2 of the hottest industries today.