Inventory Planner forecasts customer demand so that eCommerce merchants have the right products at the right time. Saving time on ordering and optimizing inventory budgets, Inventory Planner supports online sellers to recommend what they should have on hand, view trends in their store, and prepare so that they don’t miss out on sales.
We're not some flash-in-the-pan startup...we're six years old, profitable, doing over $1M in revenue and growing. More than 1,000 businesses from all over the world trust us to help them grow their businesses.
The Customer Success Manager will be the point person for on-boarding new accounts, supporting current users, and communicating with the IP team to trouble-shoot. This person will conduct demos and live calls with new customers to ensure full understanding and use of the software.
The Customer Success Manager contributes to support documentation and videos. Ongoing tracking of feature requests also ensures that Inventory Planner focuses development on what is needed by and will benefit the largest number of users.
Inventory Planner is a fully remote team. The Customer SuccessManager needs to be available Monday-Friday during the work day in Europe. This person must be comfortable with prioritizing a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with eCommerce
- Experience with inventory planning/purchasing/cash flow management, and/or inventory/warehouse management.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Demonstrable critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Self-starter, positive attitude, comfortable with little supervision and remote work
- Highly organized. Ability to manage and prioritize several different projects.
- Moderate and friendly tone with all customers
- High-speed, reliable Internet connection
- Native English speaker
- Competitive salary based on commensurate experience
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacation
- International travel 1-2 times per year for company planning and team work meetings.
- Possibility of travel to additional conferences to meet users and continue learning about eCommerce demands and trends.
Create a 5 minute (maximum) video explaining one feature or section of Inventory Planner.
- Assume the person receiving the demo/explanation is new to Inventory Planner, but is familiar with eCommerce.
- Live demo site can be found here:https://app.inventory-planner.com/demo
- Help documentation can be found here:http://help.inventory-planner.com/
Submit video and contact details using the button below. Only applicants submitting all required material will be considered for the position.