EveryPig is a SAAS platform built for the global pork production industry.
At EveryPig, our mission is to serve animals, producers and consumers by improving animal health and increasing transparency in the food chain.
Customer Success is core to who we are.
EveryPig has been an existing application for 4+ years, and currently has approximately 2,000 monthly users around the globe (U.S., Canada, Brazil, Thailand…)
Our platform is constantly evolving so the CSM has more input into the road map than might be expected at a larger organisation.
What You’ll Do
At EveryPig, the customer success manager will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map. They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback via Intercom, email, sms, Zoom, and other methods.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
What we’re looking For
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of working with Intercom or similar live chat platform useful but not essential
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude