FingerprintJS is an anti-fraud tool for browser based businesses. We’re venture funded and growing quickly.
We’re looking for a technically focused Customer Success Manager to help with customer onboarding, implementation, and collecting feedback from customers to help us build the best product.
Our product is very technical and our customers are very technical so we’re looking for someone that will take the time to learn how our product works on a deep level. Bonus points for any applicants that know how our technology works before our first interview.
Ideal candidates will:
* Have excellent writing/communication skills
* Want to understand how our product works from the technical and business side
* Have experience with a previous customer focused or account management role
* Have knowledge of internet technologies like Browsers, Incognito, VPN etc.,
Optional but nice to have:
Send answers to the below question to email@example.com with a link to your LinkedIn and any relevant work.
* How would you design a new customer onboarding checklist?