Hopin is the first all-in-one live online events platform where attendees can learn, interact, and connect with people from anywhere in the world.
Our mission: Better connections, better planet.
The event industry is massive, but there are two major problems with it: environmental damage and inaccessibility. Billions of people around the world attend thousands of events every year, but not everyone has the ability to participate in events and every event has a carbon footprint. At Hopin, our mission is to address both of these issues by providing a sustainable solution that is accessible to everyone.
Hopin is seeking a Customer Success Manager (Event Manager) who is personable, self-driven, passionate and ambitious! We're looking for someone with strong experience in this field, good at making decisions on the go, is helpful, supportive and a team player.
We're excited to be working with someone who is highly motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team. We're currently a team of 40, and you will be working within the Customer Success and Sales team.
- Know all the ins and outs of the product
- Conduct product demonstrations
- Welcome and train new customers, partnering with them to create successful events
- Offer ongoing support to customers that you work with
- Advise customers on how to most effectively use the platform
- Continue to be friendly, helpful and supportive to customers
- Collate customer feedback and communicate this to the product team
- Communicate with customers face-to-face, over email, phone or video call
- Working with our product engineers to make Hopin easier to use, and build on
- Strategise and make data-driven decisions to make our products better
- Work with the team on our support content, making it the go-to resource for our customers
- Identify opportunities for networking, referrals and expansion
- 4 years + experience in Customer Success and/or Onboarding role
- Experience as an Event Manager
- 2 years + experience working at a B2B SaaS company
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills; you have the ability to read, interpret, and clarify customers' goals, and then craft thoughtful responses to help them achieve those goals
- Tech Savvy - love software, tech and excited to learn new software
- Ability to teach yourself new skills and competencies, and finding answers yourself
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities
- Great problem-solving abilities - assess all options before making a decision
- Exceptional organization skills - you're used to juggling multiple priorities
- Has a "can do" attitude
- Can work at a fast-paced environement
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with a video platform
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS
- Graphic or web design experience
A competitive starting salary for this role with opportunity for bonuses as we scale, as well as equity.
We are currently a remote team and are open to remote applications from the North America Region only.