Zoomforth helps customers gather content and easily design beautiful websites. Our software makes the complex simple, and the boring beautiful. It's like Squarespace, but for professional communications.
As a Customer Success Manager at Zoomforth, you will be your customers' champion and will be responsible for ensuring the platform is easily understood, seamlessly deployed, well supported, and helps our customers reach their goals. You'll work mostly with Fortune1000 clients during implementation and beyond. You will serve as the main point of contact for your enterprise clients and will interface with both users and executives to understand their needs and best align our software to their goals.
Join a profitable growth-stage startup and work from anywhere, while learning with and from an amazing team. You’ll work alongside some of the most respected startups, agencies, and businesses in the world.
Must be a resident of the US or UK.
🌎 Remote Working | 🕑 Full Time | 💛 Employee Benefits
- Proactively manage a book of enterprise-level Zoomforth customers: understand customers' strategic objectives, and help them understand how best to use Zoomforth to accomplish their goals
- Virtually onboard and train new enterprise-level Zoomforth customers
- Ensure new accounts realize Time To First Value as quickly as possible
- Identify opportunities for networking, referrals and expansion
- Maintain a detailed understanding of our ever-evolving product, speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs, and proactively share best practices
- Surface client feedback and insights to the rest of the organization, strengthening the feedback loop between CS and Product/Engineering
- Proactively identify customer content needs and create FAQs, videos, and host webinars as needed
- Be an active member of a distributed team via tools like Slack, G Suite, Zoom, etc.
- BA or BSC college degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in Customer Success and/or Onboarding role
- At least 2 year's experience working at a B2B SaaS company with high ACV; you understand our space, and the market we're serving
- A fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills; you have the ability to read, interpret, and clarify customers' goals, and then craft thoughtful responses to help them achieve those goals
- A love of software; you're excited to explore, teach, and influence our product
- A great deal of personal drive; you have a track record of solving the problems you encounter, teaching yourself new skills and competencies, and finding answers yourself
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities; you feel comfortable commanding an audience, and providing virtual training to a handful, or hundreds, of senior level executives
- Problem solving abilities; you know when something is urgent, when to pick up the phone, when you can fix something vs. when to ask for help
- Exceptional organization skills; you're used to working with multiple systems and juggling multiple priorities
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Experience with CSS and/or HTML
- Graphic or web design experience
COMPENSATION & LOGISTICS
- $50-60k based on experience
- Generous bonus scheme (OTE of $70-80k)
- Health, medical and dental cover
- Non-matching 401k
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Wellness budget of $75 per month
- Protected learning time each month to study whatever you like
- Opportunities for travel and team retreats
- Hours per week: 40 EST or GMT time
- This is a remote opportunity
1) INITIAL SCREENING
First, we will ask you to complete a couple of quick exercises via video / written responses.
2) VIDEO INTERVIEW (30 MINS)
This is a 30 minute video call during which we'll want to better understand your experience, business acumen, strengths, and skillset. You'll also have time to ask us questions about the role and company. This will be a 1:1 interview.
3) PRACTICAL EXERCISE (60-120 MINS)
At this point, we will request that you complete a practical exercise to assess your approach to customer success, and to demonstrate your ability to exercise some of the skills required for this position.
4) FINAL INTERVIEW (60-90 MINS)
During this second and final interview, you'll meet again with your hiring manager, along with 1-2 other members of the team. We'll dig a bit deeper into your past experience, and ask questions to better understand how you think and work.
Should we reach this point, we'll ask you to provide us with a few references. We also may reach out to other individuals, but will be extremely sensitive to potential conflicts with making current coworkers aware that you're looking for a new job.