💡 The Opportunity
Are you passionate about providing awesome experiences for customers?
If that’s the case, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fast-growing company in an exciting space (social media) and be a part of Sendible’s Customer Success Team!
We're looking for a friendly Customer Success Specialist to join us full-time, based in Europe!
As Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for the adoption, retention and growth of our SMB customers.
Your focus will be to build relationships with our customers through onboarding, training, and coaching that will provide the best possible experience for them, and help us achieve our customer retention goals.
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
🤝 About You
- At least 3 years of customer-facing experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to proactively get on with work.
- A creative thinker, able to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions.
- A confident and clear communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills over email, social media, video conference, webinars, or in person.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media and the value it brings to business.
- Experience hosting and running training webinars for customers
- Excellent organisational and follow up skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, can adapt to any situation and propose clear logical solutions to problems.
- Upbeat, proactive attitude and a love for helping others succeed.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
✅ Things You’ll Be Doing
- Owning onboarding, ongoing support, adoption and expansions of your allocated customers.
- Acting as the main point of contact for your customers (via phone, email and chat).
- Handling of upsell and renewal enquiries for your customers.
- Providing ad-hoc one-on-one training for your customers when needed.
- Coordinating and presenting in-depth group training for customers.
- Collaborating with the Customer Marketing and Support teams to create educational material (video, written and through in-person events) to help drive product adoption and turn customers into advocates.
- Regularly engaging with your customers on social media and staying on their radar.
- Delighting customers with unexpected gifts/swag to drive loyalty through reciprocity.
- Acting as an escalation liaison between the customer, our Support Team and Product Teams to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption.
- Developing a deep understanding of social media marketing, our customers’ goals, and our products.
- Building the company’s brand with each customer interaction.
💻 Why work with us
- Work remotely or from our HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one bonus day for your birthday.
- Profit-sharing bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you'll be rewarded).
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years.
- We love learning! Take part in our book club and receive free books quarterly or use your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills.
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
We have a low staff turnover rate — a large portion of the team has been at Sendible for 5+ years. But, your voice matters to us.
We like hearing fresh perspectives and appreciate new viewpoints, so you should feel comfortable speaking up and not be afraid to drive change and challenge the status quo. If something sucks and can be done better, we want to hear!
🌐 How we work
Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the world for this role.
Of course, if you're based in London, you are welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks, video games and pool, but we also allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive
⚡ How to get our attention when you apply
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague. Show us what your future could look like here! We value authenticity, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application.
Tell us why you want this particular job. Tell us about:
- Why you want to work in Customer Success.
- Why you want to work at Sendible and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great customer experience you have had recently and why it was awesome.
- A time you taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project.
Then, tell us which 3 companies you think are doing Customer Success really well.
So, if you want to join Heather and Coral in helping to provide the best experiences for our customers, please submit your application!