Serves as primary contact for start-up customers, inclusive of responding to questions, providing support and training, onboarding new customers and providing follow-up communications and help documentation. Compiles and analyzes data and feedback to support product-related changes and assess depth of customer loyalty.
- Serve as first point of contact within a business start-up to provide immediate support to resolve questions of new and existing customers of the start-up received via email and/or phone following established procedures where applicable.
- Serve as primary contact for onboarding new customers for the start-up, training platform end users and providing post go-live support.
- Investigate, diagnose and troubleshoot customer-reported issues to resolve them in a timely and accurate manner.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process related to the start-up product. Make recommendations for product changes based on user experience and NPS (Net Promoter Score, which gauges customer loyalty).
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding potential product and service improvements.
- Understand customer outcomes specific to customer time to value (successful onboarding and complete client matter resolution) by communicating with customers; work with the customer to define their expectations in using the platform. Analyze customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback via customer success tools.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development teams for the start-up, to set-up or configure the software platform to customer’s requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers. Work with engineering and development teams for more complex technical issues.
- Promote client retention, growth and satisfaction by maintaining positive and long-term customer relationships, including proactively reaching out to customers based on user data, following-up on communications or providing additional help documentation.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Design, implement, maintain and enhance internal controls to mitigate risk on an ongoing basis. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field and a minimum of 2 years’ related experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 6 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 2 years’ related experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong material preparation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for customer success and its role in growth and customer adoption
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- High level of accuracy
- Prior experience working in a flexible environment and operating with uncertainty and change
- Can-do attitude
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Minimum of 2 years’ customer success and/or account management experience
- Prior start-up company experience
- Prior technology or financial services experience in a start-up or larger company
- Experience working with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and/or CS (Customer Success) tools