Logical Engine was founded in 2012 and is the creator of Estimate Rocket, a cloud-based, mobile first application for service contractors that helps them grow their businesses by an average of 34% annually, manage their people and projects and sleep better at night. The Estimate Rocket platform encompasses Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Estimating, Scheduling, Invoicing, Payment Processing and much more. Due to our extraordinary growth Logical Engine is looking for an additional customer success technician to join our small and dynamic team.
At Logical Engine we want to take care of our customers the way they take care of their clients. Our goal is to provide amazing customer support to every customer through every method of contact to help them be a success in their business and industry.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Interacting with service contractors and their employees on a daily basis through chat / phone / email.
- Validating reported issues and documenting them in our ticketing system to help improve the product.
- Helping service contractors achieve their goals and find success with our products
- Showcasing product demos and onboarding new customers
- Writing help articles and contributing to customer success policies
Who We Are Looking For:
- The first point of contact for customer technical inquiries
- Passionate about helping customers achieve their goals through software
- A self-starter, team player and engaged to drive the success of clients and customer experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to be self motivated in a distributed working environment
- Familiar with mobile technology
- Bilingual Spanish would be an advantage
- Comfortable with HTML, Markdown and CSS
- Understanding of the contractor world and estimating process
- Ability to multi task and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on a rotating on-call weekend roster
- Someone who is familiar with data management techniques
A Successful Candidate Will:
- Have previous experience in a customer facing role
- Understand how to triage and prioritize incoming technical issues.
- Be able to capture a customer issue in great detail and translate that into the proper technical detail.
- Have the ability to remain patient with our customers in a fast paced environment
- Have the desire to become familiar with the service contractor industry
- Be comfortable presenting in a group setting
- Have the drive to onboard new customers based on their knowledge level
- Competitive exempt salary
- Company paid health and dental care plan
- Simple IRA with employer match
- A fun and energizing environment
Remote work requirements:
- Dedicated quiet work space
- High speed internet connection
- Computer with sufficient capabilities to attend remote meetings and do presentations
- Dedicate your full attention to work matters during work hours
- Adhere to work and break schedule as agreed upon with manager
- Remote workers will occasionally be required to visit the corporate office for training and meetings