Do you love helping? Do you want to be a part of the distributed work movement? Hubstaff is enabling other location-independent teams' success, and we are hiring Customer Success Specialists with outstanding remote software support skills. Do you have the ability to listen for the outcomes our customers are actually seeking when they request our help?
Hubstaff is a time tracking, project management, and proof of work SaaS solution. We are on a mission to accelerate the digital transition of work and make it possible for even more work to be efficiently performed in a remote environment. Interested? Read below to see if you might be a fit.
Who Should Apply For the Role?
An ideal candidate for this role:
- Client service mindset with strong communication, presentation, technical and consultative skills.
- Experience building relationships that create new opportunities and retain customers
- Ability to foster strong internal and external working relationships
- Ability to achieve high levels of satisfaction
- Provide voice of customer with feedback to our product and engineering teams
- Can take on tasks and projects without much supervision
- Excel in fast-paced environment while producing high-quality work
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as an “ideal” candidate. Hubstaff is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What Will, Your day to day, look like?
Customer Success Specialists will have 5-7 calls per day with our trial customers. You will become a product expert on both Hubstaff and Hubstaff talks and provide full walkthroughs of our platform to business managers and owners. You will nurture and continue to communicate with the trial customer throughout their trial process and into becoming a paid customer. You will report directly to the Senior Customer Success Lead and work collaboratively with our global success team.
- 1+ years experience in customer-facing roles.
- Live in the UTC+3 to UTC+6 (ideally IST timezone).
- While Hubstaff working hours are flexible to your requirements, this role will be serving customers who are typically working hours of 09:00-17:00 IST.
- Stable internet connection with speeds high enough for videoconferencing and screen sharing. Having a back up (e.g., high-speed cellular internet) is a plus.
- You have an organized workplace with a modern enough computer, web-cam, preferably a good microphone/headset, and an environment that allows you to conduct professional presentations with minimal interruption.
Hubstaff treats users’ personal data with special care. The selected candidates will be contacted by email (HR department). Notice that Hubstaff doesn't contact any candidate by Phone, Facebook, or other social media channels. The data collected will be only used for recruitment purposes. If you are in contact with an abnormal situation or you want to cancel/remove your application, please let us know using this email: email@example.com.