We’re looking for a highly personable, driven and resourceful Customer Support Advocate to join our fast-growing 100% remote team!
Note: This is a fully remote role covering the Pacific (PST) time zone.
This is what you will be doing:
- Providing first-tier support with the outlined standards for the users of Stamped.io
- Ensure proper and clear communication via email
- Assist users with customization requests involving HTML/CSS
- Ensure the proper management of the support workload using the ticketing system,
- Escalate any tickets that cannot be resolved to the tier 2 team
- Assignment of newly received tickets based on the nature to their respective team folders
- Report gaps in the knowledge base and saved replies, assist with ongoing
- improvements and building the public knowledge base
- Listening to customers to understand their needs and work out how you can best help them.
- Professionally and personably answer questions and queries whilst adhering to company policies and processes.
- Guiding and educating the customer through various self-help options and articles.
- Performing logical troubleshooting.
- Accurately documenting troubleshooting steps and confirming resolution of reported issues.
- Providing consistently awesome service to customers by utilizing all available tools and resources.
- Constantly learning new technical information as the product evolves.
- Always striving to make our customers happier!
What are we looking for:
- Outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Min. 1- 2 years experience in a customer support role.
- Tech savvy (technical support experience is a huge plus).
- Experience supporting SaaS Enterprise Applications (HelpScout, Asana, Slack etc.).
- Experienced in working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to resolve most customer issues on first contact.
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
- Writing/web content creating experience is a plus.
- Confident and proactive team player.
- Resourceful, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
- You are passionate about software and online apps.
- You want to make a difference in the team and you are an amazing team player.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multinational, multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts.
- You will be a part of a globally competitive Customer Support Team that uses the most modern tools and best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to that next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together.
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures the entrepreneurial nature and startup culture and always encourages everyone to be themselves and be creative.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Stamper, apply now!