Customer Support Agent (Remote Work)
3 positions: Australia, UK and USA,
Immediate start available
Our Customers Need You!
We’re on the lookout for three full-time Customer Support Agents. You can work from home, but you must be based in Australia, the UK or the USA.
We are an online Practice Management System that simplifies running allied health and wellbeing practices. We’ve grown to become one of the most popular Practice Management Systems in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and now with a growing presence in the USA and Canada!
That’s where you come in….
Our global customer-base has been growing and it’s time to expand the support services.
So what do we mean by Customer Support Agent?
Customer Support Agents are interested in just that...supporting our customers to get the most out of Power Diary. Whilst being able to answer support or basic technical questions is certainly important, they understand that the growth and success of Power Diary is based on the success of our customers. This means:
- Helping our existing customers get the absolute most out of Power Diary
- Assisting new customers to get up and running on Power Diary
- Looking for opportunities to deepen customers’ use of Power Diary’s features
- Thinking broadly and creatively about each customer’s journey and needs, and helping meet these needs through providing excellent support and service
- Being ‘the voice’ of the customer by listening to customer suggestions and requests, and feeding this into our product development cycle
If you land this job, you’ll be:
- Responding to live Chats, emailed support requests, and customer enquiries using our Helpdesk Software (Helpscout). You’ll also call clients when needed to work through more complex questions.
- Providing online training and walkthroughs via screen share to new, existing or prospective customers
- Creating and updating Knowledge Base articles (customer facing and internal)
- Contributing to our development roadmap by identifying opportunities for improvement, and new features based on customer feedback.
- Sharing ideas and contributing to the discussion of all things Power Diary with our globally distributed team of Marketing, Development and Customer Success professionals.
Your activities will achieve these key outcomes:
- Help ensure that our customers receive fast, friendly, and professional support
- Be the ‘voice’ of our customers so that region-specific needs are incorporated into our product development and marketing
- Help grow Power Diary by increasing signups of new customers and retaining existing users through the provision of outstanding customer support.
To be successful you’ll have the following:
- Well-developed customer service skills
- A natural curiosity and aptitude to solve problems
- A motivated, energetic and goal-driven approach to work
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The capacity to think-on-your-feet
- An attitude of continual learning, development and openness to feedback
- Experience in the software and technology space (ideally providing support or customer service.)
- The ability to work remotely. Remote work might sound attractive but it’s not for everyone. Whilst you’ll receive plenty of support and assistance, it’s important that you have the confidence, self-discipline, and personality type to be able to work independently. You’ll also need to have access to a good computer, fast and reliable internet access, and a good working environment (free of distractions or other responsibilities)
Things to know about us and this role:
We are a passionate, collaborative and driven team where everyone works together to make Power Diary the best it can be. We are motivated by building something that makes a difference in the world. Great Practice Management Software not only makes it easier for practice owners to operate more efficiently and effectively, but also results in better healthcare for the community.
Whilst we are a well-established company, we have a startup mindset. We are not big on formality but are big on results and outcomes.
You can live anywhere in the UK, Australia or the USA and will work approximately business hours in the following time zones BST (UK position), PT (US position) and AEST (AU position). However, you’ll be expected to demonstrate flexibility as required to meet customer needs, participate in orientation and training activities, for meetings, and also occasionally to provide support in other timezones to cover leave periods.
You will report directly to Co-founder, Damien Adler who oversees our Customer Team. We live on Slack, so you’ll use this a lot. You’ll also have regular calls with Damien.
Remuneration will be negotiated based on experience but the following is an indicative guide:
Australia: AUD$22 - $31 p/h
UK: £12 - £17 p/h
USA: USD$15 - $22 p/h