ClinicSense is growing our team! We are hiring a full-time Customer Support Representative to provide product information, educate customers, and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. You will be working directly with clients to support them, maintain and grow existing relationships, identify product improvement opportunities, and reduce churn.
Work hours for this role are Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern.
Who we are:
We’re a company that helps massage therapy clinics reduce paperwork, stay organized, and ultimately free up their time so they can spend more time with clients and less time managing administrative tasks. Officially, we’re based in Toronto, but each of us work remotely (as will you). We have team members in Canada, Mexico, Portugal, Hungary, Egypt, and Benin.
If you’re a person who is driven by customer happiness and success, then this role is made for you.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone that customers will consider a pleasure to work with. We’ve found the following to be critical to thrive in this position:
- Active listening
- A friendly tone
- Clear & concise writing
- Critical thinking & problem solving
- Using customer feedback to make product improvement suggestions
- Compassion, empathy, & patience (especially with with non-tech-savvy customers)
What you’ll do:
- Respond to support inquiries through our support ticket system & over the phone
- Keep our knowledge base up-to-date
- Create short product videos to teach best practices
- Identify opportunities for onboarding efficiency
- Communicate the benefits of new product features
- Identify gaps in our product that impact the success of our customers
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved
- Proactively talk with customers to ensure that they get the most value out of ClinicSense and are maximizing their return on investment
- Identify opportunities for customer training in a proactive way
- Assist in other areas of the business as needed
What you’ll need:
The following experience is relevant to us:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a Customer Support role
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Experience working closely with other functions like Marketing, Sales, and Product
- Experience working with a support platform like Zendesk
Why join us:
We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. Working at ClinicSense can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. This is our first dedicated Customer Support role and you’ll have the chance to lead the Customer Support team as we grow.
- Salary: $40,000 CAD
- Vacation: Public Holidays + 3 weeks vacation
Please send us an email (you can address it to Daniel) and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for this role. We’re particularly interested in learning about the impact you’ve had in your previous positions. Please also include a resume and a response to this hypothetical support question:
Hello! I’m using Google Sheets for my price list. I have 10 items on my list and I’m trying to calculate the average price. Can you tell me how to do that?