We’re looking for a full-time customer support specialist who loves helping people. If you’re quick on your feet, love solving users’ problems, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, we want you on the team.
This role will be primarily working with the Codementor team on the front lines to help out mentors and clients. The candidate will also work with our internal teams to improve user experience and resolve any issues with the product.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responding to user inquiries through email — you should be comfortable using English as your only language of communication
- Resolving users’ issues regarding billing and payment
- Dealing with issues related to client usage of the platform
- Helping optimize customer support processes
- Helping with chargebacks and invoices
- Handling user disputes
We Hope You Have
- Excellent written English
- 2+ years of experience with email support
- Experience working in startups, software company, or tech industry
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor's degree or above