💰 $35,000 - $45,000 USD depending on experience
🏥 Full Medical + Dental Coverage
🌴 15 paid vacation days per year
🌎 Remote, but US timezones only
What we do
We're a Portland, Oregon-based software company that is helping the world have more successful meetings. Every month, millions of people use our scheduling platform to find times to meet, sync calendars, setup web conference rooms & more.
We're looking for a a friendly and motivated self-starter to join us as a Customer Support Specialist.
What you'll do
- Assist our customers via chat, email and other support channels.
- Create knowledge base articles, blog posts, YouTube videos, and anything else that helps educate our customers.
- Analyze and report on customer data and product trends.
- Collect and organize feedback so that we can continue to improve our software and delight our customers.
Why you'll love us
- We're a very small company where you'll have a lot of autonomy to work on the things you love.
- You'll see first hand how software is built and get invaluable industry experience.
- We're committed to positive social impact and donate to local organizations
Why we'll love you
- You're a kind and patient person who loves working with people.
- You have impeccable written communication skills.
- You're tech savvy and can multi-task well.
- You're excited about SaaS and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You're a self-starter and able to be productive without supervision.