Here at Spark Shipping we're looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our fully remote team. We are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
At Spark Shipping we help eCommerce retailers automate the connections with their suppliers. Our service is a core mission critical application for many eCommerce retailers.
This role is highly technical. We focus on educating and helping users (instead of just closing tickets). We're looking for someone who is very technical but also would prefer to teach and spend time helping users.
We want you to become a pro at on our platform, then help users do the same! 😁
- Replying to support request via the email/tickets/phone
- Onboarding new users via a 1-on-1 screenshare
- Answering pre-sales questions via email/phone (all inbound)
- Providing 1-on-1 sales demo (all inbound)
- Flexible working schedule (30-40 hours per week)
- General hours are 9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday
- You must be based in the US-- Please DO NOT APPLY if you’re outside the United States
- eCommerce experience
- We work heavy with Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Magento, Amazon Seller Central and eBay - You'll need to have a working knowledge of how these platforms work
- Familiarity with FTP clients like FileZilla
- Ability to read and understand API documents
- Work with Excel and CSV files
- A great attitude and desire to help people 👍
- Zendesk experience - Know how to manage tickets, merge, set tickets to different statuses and adding notes.
- Fully remote team
- Flexible schedule
- Work with an awesome team
- We care more that are our clients are happy and satisfied than how many tickets are closed
Our Core Values:
- High speed, low drag
- Continuous Improvement
- Processes & Playbooks
- Passion for serving the customer