We have been growing on average 100% a year since 2015. We are the fifth-largest peer-to-peer car-sharing platform in the world and are on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since starting we have grown our community to more than 4,000+ cars being shared with over 150,000+ members.
Our fast growth and market position has been recently recognised by:
- 2020 - Financial Times High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 500
- 2019 - Australian Growth Company Awards, winner - Company to watch
- 2019 - Deloitte Technology Fast 50
About the role
Working within the Product and Insights teams, you’ll be responsible for day-to-day analysis and reporting of insights about our customers, product, and market. You will work cross-functionally with team members across the business to identify potential opportunities, and play a significant role in guiding data-driven decisions. Be ready to dig deep into our data, working with sources across our modern tech stack, including Braze CRM, Mixpanel, Looker, and our web and mobile apps. You’ll work closely with Data Scientist to use and help refine new models to deliver rich business insights as well as setting up, monitoring, and reporting back on our key funnel, product and messaging stats.
We’re a fast moving business so change is frequent, you’ll be comfortable working in a hands on, dynamic environment and have excellent communication skills to help us scale up to reach the greater Australian market and beyond. This is a full-time role with an immediate start, working remotely.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Responsible for modelling, analysis, and reporting of data as required for teams across the company
- Defining success metrics and evaluating the performance of product against those measures and targets
- Helping design and execute AB tests in a high velocity environment
- Monitoring and reporting on performance vs goals set by individual teams and the company
- Working with our Data Scientist and automating retrieval of data to the fullest extent possible
- Ad-hoc involvement and support in wider strategic initiatives
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3+ years commercial experience in a data driven Business Analyst role
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with analytical tools (Looker, Tableau) or SQL
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong business acumen with problem-solving creativity
- Strong sense of personal accountability with a desire to learn
- Pride in your work and a desire to contribute to a team of dedicated and talented people
- Alignment with our mission and a passion to get involved
Want to apply?
Please only use our 5min application form. In order to build on our strong team culture we can only accept applicants who have a minimum of 4 hours cross over during 8am - 6pm AEST.
Please Note we do not accept applications via 3rd party recruiters or others businesses. We are not liable for any fees incurred assumed or otherwise and fully reserve the right in the absence of a mutually agreed (receipt of terms of business does not imply agreement) contract to approach any persons we believe are suitable for the role or our business.