Sherpa's mission: Empower real estate professionals to succeed by creating the most powerful real estate-focused tech suite in the world. Sherpa makes prospect communications for real estate professionals easy and powerful. We are a small bootstrapped team experiencing exponential growth in demand for our services, and we need your help!
Care360 (Family & Self, Team, Customer) - Be Curious - Take Ownership - Independent Team Player - Focus On Results
We are searching for a Data Engineer to join our growing engineering team at Sherpa. The hire will be responsible for monitoring and optimizing our existing transactional database (Postgres), creating a new data pipeline architecture involving various types of source systems, as well as creating a data warehouse for us to house all of our data.
The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder, familiar with common ETL paradigms and a data wrangler who enjoys complex data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support our software developers and product owners on various projects and should have a good grasp on how data engineering will fit into fulfilling business requirements. Experience with Tableau is a plus but not required.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- DevOps administration processes to monitor performance of our current transactional system (Postgres) as well as offer optimization solutions.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using a choice of industry-leading tools.
- Develop ETL processes ensuring data quality and integrity.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Build out a robust data warehouse from the ground up
- Work in our Denver office or remotely from anywhere - we are a distributed team working primarily during mountain standard time.
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- $2,000 budget for work-related equipment that is yours to keep!
- Awesome work culture and talented team!
We use The Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment to allow us to better understand the motivations and drives of each candidate and employee. This enables us to identify, develop, and retain the best talent to grow our organization. This tool helps to bring insight into an applicant's communication, delegation, and decision-making style.
We have a quick and straightforward 3 step application process:
- Complete Predictive Index evaluation
- Complete application form
- Complete cognitive evaluation
After Step 1 is finished, you will be automatically redirected to the application form, and a link to the cognitive evaluation will be sent to your inbox. Once all three steps are finished, your application will be complete!