At ANTENNA, we’re building measurement & analytics tools for subscription businesses. Our goal is to help companies transition from traditional revenue models to build direct, long-term relationships with their customers.
We’re looking for a Data Engineer to take our MVP and build it into a best-in-class solution. In this role, you’ll be expected to ensure our data sources, pipeline, and analysis tools are working well and constantly evolving – and operate with a lot of autonomy.
If you’re obsessed with how data drives decision-making, subscription businesses, and want an intense learning environment where you’ll be able to touch every part of the business – this opportunity is for you.
Who You Are
- You love data – and enjoy pushing the boundaries of what insights can be gleaned from it.
- Proficiency in Python / Django / PostgreSQL.
- Proficiency in Kubernetes, Spark, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong background in distributed data processing, software engineering design, and data modeling concepts .
- ~3+ years of experience building complex data pipelines and products.
- Quick to pick up new technologies.
- Strong in written and verbal communication.
What You’ll Do
- Create reliable data pipelines and build intuitive data products that allow our Data Analysts and Data Scientists to easily leverage data in a self-service manner.
- Design, build, and deploy streaming and batch data pipelines capable of processing and storing data quickly and reliably.
- Integrate with a variety of data sources such as email receipt data, credit card data, and more.
- Ensure data quality and build tools to detect and alert our team of any anomalies.
- Maintain an efficient data infrastructure.