Mindoula is a next-generation behavioral health management company that delivers tech-enabled, team-based 24/7/365 behavioral health support across the continuum of care. we are building the best population health management and analytics platform by using latest technologies in big data and data science. Also, we are developing comprehensive platform to address the needs of pre and post hospital care for large populations.
We are currently seeking to fill in multiple roles in technology and data to help build great technology helping Mindoula to grow faster.
Role: We are looking for a talented data scientist who has great passion of solving business problems by providing data insights through data modeling and analysis. You will work with senior leadership and data/technology teams to understand and solve complex business problem by developing data models and various techniques to analyze the health populations.
- Derive insights from data analysis and modeling using multiple datasets, derived from the company platform, data provided by our customers etc.
- Develop comprehensive profile of the patient/member using the data available.
- Apply statistical techniques to understand health data and analyze outcomes.
- Apply data science algorithms and techniques to understand the member profile and prepare the data such that these insights help the care management team in addressing needs of our customers and members.
- Be part of the data team, collaborate with product and engineering teams in developing the data required to support the functionality and new features of our platforms.
- Must be self-driven and a quick learner.
- Requires strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Healthcare data experience (claims, groupers) is a plus.
- Data science: Analysis/Machine learning/AI algorithms and modeling.
- Data Platforms: Spark, Python/Scala.
- Strong SQL experience.
- Databases: Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server
- Hosting: Microsoft Azure
- Tools: Github, CircleCI, CodeClimate
- Competitive salary.
- Generous benefits
- This position is open to both as an employee or as a contractor/consultant.