Designer and Social Media Coordinator
The Designer and Social Media Coordinator is responsible for designing, planning, implementing, and monitoring our clients’ social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness and support marketing efforts.
We are looking for fresh talent to join our team full-time. You will be responsible for designing bold, dynamic, and eye-catching biotech graphics/gifs aimed to captivate and engage audiences. The primary objective of this role is to increase our clients’ online presence and marketing efforts by scheduling and monitoring posts, and creating informed campaigns with the metrics and insights.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design social media graphics for our clients
- Work with copywriters and to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Hootesuite, or other scheduling and management tools
- Monitor KPIs and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Monthly reporting for clients
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
Requirements and qualifications
- 1 year of design experience
- 1 year of experience with social media campaigns
- Experience using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Basic understanding of social media metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and can-do attitude!
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Design, Marketing or similar relevant field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Photo retouching skills
- Science background a plus
This is an entry-level graphic design position with a focus on social media graphics. Compensation ranges from $35k and up commensurate with experience.
- Work from home
- Join a leading biotech design agency and gain experience with a fast-paced industry
- Opportunity to grow this position and department
Please submit a resume and links to examples of your works and/or portfolio for consideration. Candidates without work examples will not be considered.