Fiera Cosmetics is a global multi-million dollar beauty brand selling products to their customers exclusively online. We have a fun, fast paced and dynamic company culture and are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team.
At Fiera you’re not just a small cog in a big wheel, you can take on significant responsibility, meaningful projects and really make a big difference towards the overall success of our brand. We’ve been experiencing explosive growth with our focus on high quality products and exceptional customer experience and are looking to expand our product line while maintaining our focus on excellence.
Fiera is also focused on giving back in our community and have donated the funding to feed over 615,000 meals locally in the last year to those in need! This is a number we’re really proud of and one we plan on growing in a big way.
The successful candidate for the DevOps/SysAdmin role must have the following skills;
- Strong AWS experience (Current stack; Load balancer, 2x EC2, 1 NFS, 1 RDS)
- Strong understanding of mySQL and php
- Skilled with common front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, Node)
- Strong marketing attribution knowledge (tags, pixels)
- Proficient in APIs
- Previous experience building e-commerce websites and landing pages
- Previous experience with payment gateways, credit card processing, general sales transactions
- Experience with Konnektive CRM a plus
- Experience with performance marketing a plus
You are the type of person who;
- Is performance driven
- Is outgoing, engaging, enthusiastic and innovative
- Wants to work in a high-paced, high growth environment, taking on high levels of responsibility
- Meets deadlines and maintains the highest standard of work
Your responsibilities include;
- Server and website maintenance to ensure 100% uptime
- Creation of alarms, backups, repositories and staging servers
- On-going development of our website(s) and landing pages (Tasks could be small to large in size, such as introducing Apple Pay to our checkout page, to building out a member’s area on top of our current website)
- Coordinating with C-level managers across different departments
- API Integrations
- CRM integrations
We do work with external agencies and I.T. consultants, however there is scope to bring this all internal, meaning we intend this role to develop into a more senior, managerial role with a team of developers working under you.