Hopin is the first all-in-one live online events platform where attendees can learn, interact, and connect with people from anywhere in the world.
Our mission: Better connections, better planet.
The event industry is massive, but there are two major problems with it: environmental damage and inaccessibility. Billions of people around the world attend thousands of events every year, but not everyone has the ability to participate in events and every event has a carbon footprint. At Hopin, our mission is to address both of these issues by providing a sustainable solution that is accessible to everyone.
Hopin is seeking a digital marketing leader who will be responsible for managing Hopin’s digital marketing channels including social, PPC, website, SEO, and paid media.
You’re highly motivated, a team player, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and happy to work with a remote team (we’re currently a team of +40)
- Help establish Hopin's public "voice"
- Build out our social media management toolset and integrations with existing tools
- Generate daily content that drives brand awareness, education, and positive conversation about Hopin.
- Marketing engagement emails - How do we keep our organisers engaged with the platform when they are not organising events.
- Launch paid and earned media campaigns that drive leads and conversions
- Guide on how we can also use our platform to advertise other events, so we can encourage people to sign up for more events.
- Collaborate with sales and growth teams for proper hand off and successful rollout
- Own lead gen metrics and pipeline contribution reporting.
- Promote our Values - especially how our values guide our work and culture
- Manage Hopin's rapidly growing online user community
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably SaaS experience
- Experience building digital marketing programs at rapidly scaling company
- Full understanding of demand gen tools, marketing automation, and CRM
- Experience with scheduling and managing a content calendar
- Experience with HubSpot for social media marketing, content management, web analytics, landing pages and search engine optimization.
- Experience with video project management and social ad campaigns
- Experience with handling bug reporting, support requests, and reputation management.
- Experience with media and creative placement tests and analyze accordingly for the best performance.
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast paced environment.
- Team player who can work cross functionally across multiple departments.
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding communication skills
- Passionate about technology, content and copywriting
- Bachelors degree
A competitive starting salary, a fully remote and flexible company, work from wherever!