Term: Long term contract
Location: South East Asia (Remote home-based)
Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car-sharing network in Australia, growing on average 100% a year since 2015. We are the fifth-largest peer-to-peer car-sharing platform in the world and are on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since starting we’ve grown our community to more than 4,000+ cars being shared with over 150,000+ members.
Our fast growth and commitment to improving the environment have been recognised through:
2019 - Australian Growth Company Awards, winner - Company to watch
2019 - Deloitte Technology Fast 50
2020 - Financial Times High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 500
About the role:
Car Next Door is looking for a Digital Marketing Officer to manage our Facebook and Google ad campaigns, as well as various other paid marketing channels. You’re a detail-oriented person, with an analytical mindset and the ability to work autonomously. Reporting directly to our Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the success of our paid marketing channels, ensuring we are getting the most out of our marketing efforts. This is a full-time contract role, working remotely from the Philippines.
As a home-based worker, we require you to have a strong internet connection, with appropriate technology (computer and headset). Car Next Door has operated a remote team for many years with fairly established processes, practices, and tools to make you and the team successful.
What you will be doing?
- Day-to-day management of paid search and social campaigns including campaign setup, bid and budget management, and reporting
- Developing and executing an optimisation roadmap, continuously testing and iterating on audiences, creative, landing pages, bid strategies, etc
- Owning the production of new ad creative, ensuring a consistent brand identity when working with external suppliers
- Reporting on channel performance and ensuring the key insights are shared with the broader marketing and communications team
- Keeping abreast of platform updates and new features and reacting appropriately
- Liaising with development and data teams to ensure accurate and reliable tracking, analytics, and attribution
- Identifying new channels that present growth opportunities, supporting the creation of business cases, and building test campaigns
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in managing paid marketing channels
- Experience managing Google Ads/Facebook Ads
- Experience writing ad copy
- The ability to manage the production of creative assets
- Experience with paid media strategy creation and audience segmentation
- High level of competency in tracking and reporting on channel performance
- Experience in testing, and data analysis
- Strong ability to build supplier relationships
- Want to apply for this amazing role?
We are only accepting applications that have completed this noted form.
Please note we do not accept applications via 3rd party recruiters or other businesses. We are not liable for any fees incurred assumed or otherwise and fully reserve the right in the absence of a mutually agreed (receipt of terms of business does not imply agreement) contract to approach any persons we believe are suitable for the role of our business.