Digital Paid Media Strategist
Inbound FinTech is a young, dynamic and award-winning Financial Services digital marketing agency. We are looking for a remote-based Paid Media Strategist to join our culturally driven, agile international team.
If you are a senior Paid Media practitioner, with experience gained in a strategic leadership role ideally within an agency, have a strong eye for valuable trends & insights and are looking for a fresh challenge somewhere you will feel rewarded then we may have just the opportunity for you!
This is a great opportunity for someone with both strategic and hands-on Paid experience, to drive true client satisfaction. If you love delighting your clients and know how to deliver successful B2B campaigns then we’d love to speak to you.
You will have experience of devising and implementing paid media strategies across multiple channels for a wide portfolio of Financial Services/FinTech clients.
- Leading multi-channel paid strategies for clients, working closely with other team members to deliver solutions that support the agency’s and clients’ goals.
- Delivering and managing integrated strategies and execution of B2B and B2B2C campaigns across LinkedIn, Google (Search/Display) Account-Based Marketing platforms, remarketing, Programmatic and Paid Social.
- Assisting with pitching in the sales process by making tactical suggestions.
- Auditing and optimising ad accounts and coming up with campaign strategies and recommended suggestions.
- Take ownership of all areas of day-to-day Paid campaign management from initial brief, constructing a plan, implementation, optimisation, to post-campaign performance reviews.
- Create media plans and provide spend forecasts on a multitude of digital channels.
- Account management of multiple projects and liaising with internal and client-facing teams.
- Maintaining and evolving all aspects of paid activity and clients budgets from onboarding and planning to implementation, management and reporting.
- Carrying out monthly campaign reports internally and to clients.
- Develop strong working relationships with platforms and vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
- Paid Social experience, ideally in an agency environment.
- 3+ years of experience developing and leading the execution of demand and lead generation and digital strategy across multiple platforms within FS/SaaS sectors
- Strong experience in search and display networks, remarketing, programmatic, video marketing, etc
- Actively seek creative and innovative media solutions
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and optimization.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO is advantageous
- HubSpot and Agency experience highly desirable
- Evidence of developing commercially successful strategies
- Familiarity with presenting strategies and learnings to high-level clients
- Worked within a performance/conversion-focused team
- Understanding of the wider digital marketing mix (SEO, Social Media, Analytics, Inbound Marketing)
- Demonstrate the ability to pull reports to inform insights and build client-facing decks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English is required
- Experience in landing page creation and A/B testing via HubSpot or similar software (desirable)
In return you will receive:
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work environment
- Work from home/office balance