As a Director of Clinical Product Solutions, you will use your clinical and/or healthcare IT background to drive the product strategy for healthfinch. You will collaborate with users to understand their challenges. You will collect and interpret data to make recommendations on strategic product development and marketing of offerings to healthcare systems. You’ll forecast trends within the healthcare marketplace to align marketing strategy based on your predictions.
A successful candidate puts the customer first in everything, is highly organized, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and adept at synthesizing information and clearly communicating a product vision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead healthfinch’s core product strategy, by identifying and designing new product opportunities and working with key stakeholders to drive prioritization decisions at an operational and strategic level.
- Evaluate and develop solutions that delight healthfinch customers, align with healthfinch objectives, and focus on the highest priority items.
- Work with Sales and Customer Success teams to communicate with medical leadership at our customers to explain our product and content development methodology.
- Deeply understand customer use cases and pain points including customer workflows, data integration needs, and various EMR configurations. Represent the “voice of the customer” internally, using healthcare domain experience in guiding product design and development.
- Regularly report on development, quality, and plans to key internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Provide product development support, including communication of functional requirements via card design, acceptance testing, and investigation of reported bugs and other customer feedback.
- Participate in studies of the impact of healthfinch solutions on quality, safety, and efficiency metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 3 years of progressively increasing experience in project management, program management and product management in healthcare environments. Product management experience includes product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with clinical and engineering teams to ensure that business and clinical goals are met.
- History of managing technically complex programs requiring high attention to detail.
- Strong experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems in multiple clinical settings.
- Experience with clinical processes and workflows in primary care, specialty care, urgent care, acute care, post-acute care, home care and complex case management.
Information Security Responsibilities
- Implement and act in accordance with the organization's information security policies
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Execute particular security processes or activities;
- Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken; and
- Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization.
We welcome people of different levels of experience and backgrounds. We know that people can come by the skills and talents we’re looking for in many different ways, so if you’re interested, let’s talk! We’d like to hear your story. healthfinch is also committed to creating spectacular culture, along with phenomenal benefits. All full time employees are entitled to paid maternity/paternity leave, unlimited vacation and the ability to work anywhere in the continental United States.