We’re looking for a Director of Customer Support responsible for developing and delivering the strategy that ensures our customers are successful on our platform. This role will lead and grow a high-powered, 24/7 support team, ensuring the team goes above and beyond to provide five-star, concierge-level support for our customers.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Customer Support will lead the Customer Support function and its teams that make up a core pillar of Pressable’s brand known for delivering an amazing 99% customer experience across every interaction.
Pressable is a new breed of technology company: one-part WordPress managed hosting and one-part services innovation empowering small agencies to giant clients to scale their business on the WordPress platform. Pressable’s platform enhances WordPress with developer tools, cloud management, security, and analytics, so that companies can build and deploy their digital experiences faster than ever.
Pressable is owned by Automattic, the brand behind WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, WordPress VIP and many others. Founded in 2010, Pressable follows Automattic’s distributed team model with employees all over the world. We engage the most brilliant minds regardless of location and give them the best resources to perform the finest work of their careers.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You’ll lead, build, and develop strategies for our 24×7 Customer Support teams
- Support our growth and onboarding initiatives through world-class customer experience by improving our SLAs, customer satisfaction, and NPS scores, and evaluating and implementing new support channels
- Implement processes and strategies to help customers in their journey and ensure the different teams can scale with the growing customer base
- Develop the right set of analytics to provide business insights into product quality and product adoption and help measure customer & product satisfaction
- Improve our support tooling strategy that drives customer experience and agent productivity
- Focus on lifetime value to ensure that we’re building the set of services to support our customers as their needs grow and become more complex
- Work cross-functionally across the business with product, engineering, marketing, and others to deliver feedback, inform the value proposition, and ensure the overall experience is seamless and focused on the customer’s needs
- 5+ years experience in customer support, technical account management or customer success with at least 3+ years with a track record of success as a customer support leader at a SaaS, professional IT services company, or enterprise software company
- Current knowledge of industry trends in Customer Support including best practices, and progressive, cutting edge CRM and Support tools
- An eye for identifying and removing friction from the support process (e.g. developing and implementing internal service tooling to automate processes)
- Expertise in support operations and measuring success via customer support metrics and KPIs
- Recruited top high performing talent and retained them while growing their careers with the company
- A solid foundation in WordPress, its inner workings, common issues, community, and proper use cases is considered a big plus.
- A proficient understanding of Web/Mobile/Infrastructure app development & architecture
- Experience with highly technical and demanding customers who are running critical production workloads and demand enterprise performance from their vendors’ product and services.
- Stellar communication skills – you can present complex information to audiences ranging from cross functional leads to executives and leave them informed and inspired.
PERKS & BENEFITS OF JOINING PRESSABLE
- Health Benefits (99% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Matching 401(k)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, & LTD)
- Work from home with home office setup and coworking allowances
- Open vacation policy (no set number of days per year)
- Hardware and software, books or conferences that promote continued learning
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION AT PRESSABLE
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at Pressable. We want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups, and we require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams.
We may invite applicants to complete a limited-time paid trial as part of the hiring process. A trial is a shared opportunity for our team and the applicant to get experience working together to see if we’re the right fit.