POSITION: Director of Marketing
REPORTING TO: DOO, Tim Winner
STATUS: FT employee
LOCATION: Remote, prefer US based, must be able to work PST hours.
START DATE: March 2021
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH: March 11, 2021
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR OF MARKETING POSITION
Thrive Academy helps coaches and holistic practitioners fulfill their life’s purpose and share their gifts with the world while earning $10,000+ months. We lead with heart, authenticity and integrity and value the energy of possibility.
Thrive is looking to bring on a Director of Marketing who can be a true strategic partner. The Director of Marketing who joins our team will be a strong leader who can drive results from their team (marketing + sales/enrollment), geeks out on all things numbers and manages, analyzes and improves campaigns + launches. This position requires a strong understanding of the online digital marketing model. The role will report directly to the Director of Operations and also work closely with the CEO on strategy.
This is a strategic, leadership, and management level role, therefore, the candidate must be connected to the mission and values of our company.
This is a full time employee position. The selected candidate should be able to work PST hours and occasional evenings/weekends during our events (roughly 10) throughout the year.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR THRIVE ACADEMY IF...
- You have strong digital marketing management experience.
- You geek out on data and metrics; improving our reporting, defining what’s broken and the ability to make decisions based on numbers.
- You can turn data into visually appealing charts.
- You are a natural leader and driver.
- You are a life-long learner; watching videos and taking notes so you can deeply understand what we are doing and contribute to the strategy.
- You are detail oriented and have strong proofreading skills.
- You understand the psychology of copywriting; copywriting skills are a strong plus.
- You are able to think high-level and have confident conversations with a CEO by offering counterpoints re strategy and planning.
- You have a proven history of driving results in marketing and sales teams.
- You can improve evergreen email campaigns by looking at key metrics.
- You have brand management experience and can ensure branding consistency across all platforms, media, and products.
- You can think critically and have the foresight to see how much we can take on knowing our current workload and team bandwidth.
- You approach each day with a sense of urgency and purpose.
- You are able to prioritize multiple projects under pressure.
- You have demonstrated the ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees.
- You are a lover of people and bring a high vibe.
- You are a light-hearted person who feels life should be fun and fulfilling.
- You take pride in your ideas and your work and enjoy giving it your all.
- You work hard and like challenges.
- You are content in your life and excited about what the future holds.
- You can hold people to a high standard.
- You approach difficult situations with a positive perspective.
- You are delightful, respectful and kind.
- You have passion and love what you do.
- You are committed and dedicated to the mission, vision, and team you work with.
- You are resourceful, have a “can-do” attitude and enjoy solving problems.
- You have a great work ethic, mastered time management, and close the loop on every project.
- You are curious and always believe we can figure out a way to do something.
- You take accountability + ownership and truly excel at your roles.
- You can easily navigate through CRMs and digital marketing technology (Infusionsoft).
Marketing Data, Tracking + Testing
- Improve evergreen email campaigns: open rate, click through rate, subject line split testing, etc.
- Improve key metrics: Enrollment, program, summit and partner summit sign ups, subscribers, analyze show up campaign (understand where everyone came from and what percentage of these people showed up)
- Turn data + reporting into visual graphs
Strategic Guidance + Leadership
- Lead and manage marketing team members throughout ongoing funnel marketing efforts, programs, evergreen funnels and launches.
- Work closely with our enrollment/sales team to ensure they are hitting their KPIs.
- Oversee our events; bringing strategy and being the “cheerleader” and support to maximize sales during the event.
- Work with our contracted agencies (content, ads) to approve and tweak to ensure stronger conversions, accuracy and that we are always on brand.
- Review collateral to ensure details are correct, graphics are spot on and it’s free of errors before CEO reviews.
- Work with the CEO to analyze our opts in, funnels, launches and challenges and identify how we can improve based on our data.
- Contribute to new partnership development.
- Management of departmental objectives.
- Track KPI’s + KPA’s and measure them against team performance.
- Assist in overall strategy, ideation, and improvements to our campaigns, programs and events.
- Translate marketing objectives into clear, creative project plans.
- Create and manage marketing project plans in Teamwork to execute campaigns with careful attention to detail and on time delivery.
- Create systems and processes and lead the team to utilize these new systems.
- Track project status and provide detailed but succinct updates to the founders.
- Improve on current systems.
- Build out new SOPs and ensure current SOPs are up to date and checked.
ABOUT JESSE + SHARLA
Jesse and Sharla are known as the “#1 Source for turning Coaches and Holistic Practitioners into 6-Figure Transformational Leaders.” They believe that when coaches and holistic practitioners work with more clients, the world becomes a better place.
People from all over the world have come to their events to learn the practical skills and templates to attract more clients and have their first $10,000-month, and what they find they love most are the deeply transformational experiences that help them create a thriving private practice or step into Transformational Leadership.
Thrive Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive community that honors the experiences of Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian and other People of Color, and other marginalized identities.
- Possibility consciousness
- Everyone wins
- Full engagement
Insights about Sharla:
Myers Briggs: ESFP
StrengthsFinders: Activator, Futuristic, Communication, Relator, Significance
Human Design: Manifesting Generator
Insights about Jesse:
Human Design: Projector
Kolbe: 8 on quickstart
APPLY at this link by March 11th: https://theopsauthority.typeform.com/to/DL5izU4u