Keyhole is an industry leader in measuring social media campaigns, and we're growing fast, with customers like Google, Amazon and Uber. Our data's also cited frequently by tier-1 news organizations like the Economist, WSJ and TIME.
That's where you come in. We're looking for an experienced product leader who can help evolve the platform to add even more value to our customers.
If you’re a person who is inquisitive by nature and passionate about user experience, then you will thrive in this role.
✅ What you’ll do
As the Director of Product, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading product in an agile environment with a world-class team.
- Conducting and analyzing user data, reviews, surveys, and interviews.
- Keeping a firm pulse on industry direction.
- Working with marketing, sales, and support teams to ensure success.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that determine the success of the product.
- Collaborating with user experience team to share learnings and produce a remarkable product.
- Prioritizing initiatives for business growth and constantly listening to users to maintain product love.
- Implementing internal tools to increase operational efficiency throughout the organization.
- Experimenting with creative features to engage and grow users daily.
- Challenging others to see product beyond just the digital experience and create more ways to differentiate and make an impact.
🔎 What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS Product Management or a similar role (This is a leadership role)
- You subscribe to the Jobs-to-be-Done theory and have experience evolving products to quantifiably increase retention and engagement
- Comfortable engaging with users, conducting interviews, and smartly integrating insights into product development.
- A proven track record of success in working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to accomplish great things
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Experience with A/B testing and using metrics to drive product development
- Experience leading teams and building products from scratch
👍 Nice to have
Bonus points for the following:
- You have experience taking a product from 7-figures to 8-figures in revenue
- Your experience includes directly working with an agile Engineering team to help with pace-setting & cadence
🕺 Why join us?
Working at Keyhole can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. You'll be working with the full team directly to help set the future direction.
We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Awesome experience shaping the future of a fast-moving startup
- See your ideas and suggestions come to life in a company
- Bucket List Bonus
👉👉👉 Apply today! Email us at email@example.com and tell us how your experience can drive product strategy for a B2B SaaS business and its customers.