The CE Broker Director of Product leads and serves as direct manager to our Product Owner and oversees their respective projects across the entire CE Broker portfolio. Reporting directly to the CEO, this person is responsible for understanding strategic business goals and subsequently working with multiple teams to oversee and implement the project scope, schedule, and milestones and ultimately ensure the successful delivery of projects.
Why CE Broker:
- Multi-year award winner for Best Company to Work For by both Florida Trend and Outside Magazine.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits – “An apple a day…” doesn’t always work.
- Wellness benefits – We’ll help pay gym fees and get you discounts on organic produce.
- Retirement plan with company matching – Live in the moment…but plan for the future too.
- Balance - flexible scheduling and support from a team who understands that work isn't all there is in life.
What you bring to the team:
- A bachelor’s degree (required)
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple teams on complex projects with discrete and sometimes competing resources.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience in software development required. PMP certification preferred.
- Excellent understanding of project management methodologies and tools (i.e. Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Stellar interpersonal skills with the ability to contribute to a strong leadership team.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience using project planning tools and preparing status reports.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed to meet project demands (travel 20-25% of the time is possible)
- Ability to think creatively and contribute to the overall vision of future CE Broker products.
- Commitment to the highest standards of personal and business ethics and conduct.
- If you have a cool talent like break dancing, magic, or opera singing that would be fun to see.
- Oversee and manage the team of Product Owner, executing the overall strategic vision of the CE Broker product.
- Collaborate with Product Owner to manage the CE Broker product roadmap, ensuring the successful, timely implementation of complex enterprise-wide projects in alignment with strategic goals.
- Manage the relationship with CE Broker’s external software development partner, conveying and ensuring adherence to the overall business strategy and product vision, providing oversight into the management of resources, and creating accountability in their performance and deliverables.
- Work with CE Broker’s external software development partner to ensure that the quality of service and deliverables meets CE Broker’s needs, both present and future.
- Estimate and identify resources required to achieve project goals.
- Work internally cross-departmentally, including with Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Partner Success, Implementation, and Quality Assurance, to proactively communicate product roadmap and impending product releases that might impact those departments, including assistance with the development of sales and marketing strategies that support the overall business goals of each product.
- Engage with clients and external stakeholders, as needed, to communicate important and/or escalated product updates.
- Provide continuous guidance to team of Product Owner and serve as a creative resource, providing feedback and ideas in the design of new products and product features.
- Make recommendations to refine business processes and management tools as needed to ensure optimal performance and on-time project delivery.
- The ability to travel throughout the US and Colombia based on project needs is required.
How To Apply:
With your application, please submit a cover letter that includes why you’re a great fit for this position, as well as what Living Balanced means to you.
Please note: Applications received without a cover letter addressing these questions will be removed from consideration.
If you think you've got all the right stuff for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume at https://cebroker.applytojob.com/apply/0BGh3M42d7/Director-Of-Product
We look forward to hearing from you (and seeing your break dancing skills)!